About Me

My photo
wwww.mcgphotodesignstudio.com check it out Im a loving and an amazing father, I am a phototaking, illustrator maker, t-shirt designing, blow em up pyrotechnition, hockey playing, zamboni driving, beer drinking, head banging, softball throwing, tattooed, diversified person!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

writers block

so far this morning i was like yea, im going to really start up this blog thing, im going to write this, im going to write that, but there I sat looking at the screen, looking inside my head and nothing really came out, but im still typing, still coming up with words, im no longer looking at a blank screen, there are words being typed, but who will read it, besides its just me a rambling along here like i got nothing to say but apparently my brain is working...

I thought of something last night... but i cant remember

No comments:

Post a Comment