About Me

My photo
wwww.mcgphotodesignstudio.com check it out Im a loving and an amazing father, I am a phototaking, illustrator maker, t-shirt designing, blow em up pyrotechnition, hockey playing, zamboni driving, beer drinking, head banging, softball throwing, tattooed, diversified person!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

its been ahwile...

sice i wrote anything, as usuall life is crzy busy, between working and all... I have been selling my fear the bear shirts and actually had to place a second order, so thats pretty cool. Of course tons of things always flying through my mind, like why is there such an obsession with "famous" people. I never understood that.

more to come later as I really try and pick this whole blog thing up, I need to make it a daily thing todo.

No comments:

Post a Comment