About Me

My photo
wwww.mcgphotodesignstudio.com check it out Im a loving and an amazing father, I am a phototaking, illustrator maker, t-shirt designing, blow em up pyrotechnition, hockey playing, zamboni driving, beer drinking, head banging, softball throwing, tattooed, diversified person!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

I never thought i would do this

But here I am, siging up and creating a blog. Well i m sure about all of this and know i have tons to learn but I think it could be fun as well as useful promoting my new t-shirts.

So i should come up with something profound to speak of on my first day, but nothing comes to mind, because at this moment I am the only one listening, I have no one following me.... people dont know i have a blog, but i keep typing... thinking, praying hoping that someone will read these words and then realize

shit i just wasted 45 seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment