About Me

My photo
wwww.mcgphotodesignstudio.com check it out Im a loving and an amazing father, I am a phototaking, illustrator maker, t-shirt designing, blow em up pyrotechnition, hockey playing, zamboni driving, beer drinking, head banging, softball throwing, tattooed, diversified person!

Friday, January 22, 2010

i writing on deaf eyes

hahah no new followers... so im just wrting this for myself and no others... I did a good deed today, I m going to photograph a charity event in a few weeks for free, thats a goood day, and hopefully maaybe drive some more business my way! 10 more views on my website, from across the country, mostly my massachusettes...

i really got nothing else to write, but hoep that everyday, wriring this blog will end up by haing people follow me on here.... maybe i have to work at more and add more fun and interesting elements and pictures of who and what im photogrpahing!

Ill get there

Rock on

No comments:

Post a Comment