About Me

My photo
wwww.mcgphotodesignstudio.com check it out Im a loving and an amazing father, I am a phototaking, illustrator maker, t-shirt designing, blow em up pyrotechnition, hockey playing, zamboni driving, beer drinking, head banging, softball throwing, tattooed, diversified person!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Google analyitics

is really cool,,, I have ony used it for 3 days for my new website www.mcgphotodesignstudio.com. it breaks down how many people went to your site, how long they stayed, what pages they stayed on the longest, what countries visited from including the cities(which I think is really cool) and what websites referred my page. Yesterday 2 people from my blog clicked on my link!

thats 2 more people seeing my work, 2 more people that I had before... all exposure is good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment