About Me

My photo
wwww.mcgphotodesignstudio.com check it out Im a loving and an amazing father, I am a phototaking, illustrator maker, t-shirt designing, blow em up pyrotechnition, hockey playing, zamboni driving, beer drinking, head banging, softball throwing, tattooed, diversified person!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

anyone know the best way to make it look like a cat committed suicide?

i swear,,,, im a dog person, but when i got involved with my fiance, she had 2 cats... I hate cats, im allergic to them, i just dont like what they are about you know... then 2 years ago, we got a third, against y will and without me knowing it.... 2 of the cats have developed this nasty habbit of shitting in the bath tub(i know to stupid cat lovers will be like, well at least its not somewhere else) fuck that... my kid takes baths in there, im sick of picking up cat shit before i have to take my shower, it has happened quite frequently as of late, and happend this morning...

i posted on facebook.... anyone know the best way to make it look like a cat committed suicide?

i think i might mean it.... its a gross habit...

anyways... im workin, its a good day nonetheless and im going to continue to plug at orgainzing my business!

have fun everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment